Saltar al contenido

Foto

usuario de xtinared sale en Berlin con Etienne y bailarines de Xtina y obtiene alguna información.

- - - - -

• No puede empezar un nuevo tema
  • Conéctese para comentar
3 respuestas a este tema

LAMB

LAMB

Fighter ✔

• Miembros
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17192 Comentarios
  • País / Country: Country Flag

Voy a copiar tal y como encontré el post en Xtinared

Hey guys so i got to hang out with Xtina team and dancers yesterday. We went to different pubs then ended up at a pub next to about blank in berlin and they rejected our entrance at one of the clubs lol but it was fun and cool.

Zana joined me later and only jae, gilbert, teddy and her other stayed for another drink while Etienne and her wardrobe artist left.
We chatted normally and these are some nice stories about Christina and her team.

-Christina will not release anything new soon
She is definetly releasing a spanish album first
-Etienne and others among christina have no idea about ald or xtina red. Etienne took xtina red name and wanted to show xtina and i told him u have to register and he also took my phone and started seeing some threads.
-She felt alot of good energy before the shows started and thats why she is feeling refreshed.
-Etienne told her to open her vegas show with yourbody( he told her this song has the most views on youtube so your fans love it)
-Xtina never knew little dreamer is her fans favorite so he is gonna tell and suggest it to her to use it as an intrude for a set.
-Chris appaleton is hated ( apparently he was an ass ) and they are not on good terms
-When i mentioned Simone , they cringed. Something happened.
_Her set is stugfort is the same as the x tour.
_Etienne is her main connection to everything she does with the outside world. He insisted that she is very old school.
_They didnt know that hurt was big in Europe and they made an Oh thats right how come she didnt sing it.
_Their fav album is Backtobasics and they say ishe sounded the best on it.
_Karen is responsible mainly for her image now and christina now has a new wardrobe stylist and manicure artist. Jessy only styles the dancers now.
_Etienne was the one that for really mad when her pinterest got leaked coz he was the one preparing the boards with her. He also was happy at the same time that she has alot of stans lol
-Teddy is a huge fan and we all started playing the fav album game.
- They loved the glam vibe on stage ( told them it surprisingly turned very good live)
- i told etienne that xtina needs to be more connected to her fans and see what they love and dont. I thanked him for coming into Christina’s life and bringing that gap between her fans and her. 

Oh 
- They also asked if her fans love Monday Morning since it was some fav, i said definetlyy yes.

-They dont like Say something and they just say she sings it coz it her latest hit and won her a grammy. ( This is when i told them about hurt)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Overall it was a cute night and if i remember anything more ill post420b5b7926567af9f0421e3d90b62668.jpg

fuente xtinared

Hakuna Matata

Hakuna Matata

Candyman

• Miembros
  • PipPipPip
  • 3078 Comentarios
Me parece bien que tenga gente nueva en su equipo y los escuche. Sus bailarines siempre la apoyan con todo y la ponen al día de lo que pasa en el mundo o lo que se dice sobre ella. :x50:

"Little Dreamer" es una joya. Ojalá algún día la cante o por lo menos cante "Hurt".

LAMB

LAMB

Fighter ✔

• Miembros
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17192 Comentarios

el chico soltó más información en el mismo hilo aquí traigo sus comentarios, hay un chisme muy caliente también con respecto a la colaboración secreta con P!nk

Her relationship with Etienne is really close. He is more of her best friend and he is he guide in everything mainly and she truly trusts him alot.

Etienne is very sweet . He was very curious to know what her fans want from her and i insisted that she needs to know what her fans want. He told me people dont know how much hard for her to put new music out and that it takes alot or time.

Oh also she recorded over 60 songs to Liberation .
Teddy asked him about the pink if he heard it and he said yes i was with her while she was recording everything in her studio. Teddy asked how it was and she did a smirky smile :dead also the the 3rd artist on the song is Lil Kim.

They asked me about lotus and if her fans love it and i said it has a very bad production and you cant listen to it on Loud speaker. They were surprised but Etienne already knew emoji23.png.

Ill be deleting the thread in an hour guys just for safety.

The way each dancer referenced Etienne for validity on each topic just showed how close he is to her. Also he shared some stories of how xtina shares all her feelings to him in texts which showed how close they are

Mods when u read this , please delete the thread.

I am not knowing how.

I didn’t ask about the latin tour because i honestly didn’t care since i already asked about everything i need to know about her. The flow of the conversations were very normal and that’s why i didnt ask about anything weird.

Hakuna Matata

Hakuna Matata

Candyman

• Miembros
  • PipPipPip
  • 3078 Comentarios
Pink, Xtina y Lil Kim jajaja. Eso sí que puede sonar muy interesante.

Sí hacen las cosas bien puede ser otro hit para todas.

0 usuarios están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 0 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos