• Conéctese para comentar
2 respuestas a este tema

JefferXon

JefferXon

Administrator

• Administradores
  • 8548 Comentarios
  • País / Country: Country Flag

Stephen Sollitto es un reconocido maquillador nacido en Boston que a lo largo de su carrera ha trabajado con fotógrafos como Norman Jean Roy, Matthias Vriens-McGrath, Alexi Lubomirski y Kayt Jones en editoriales para Vogue, Jalouse, L’Officiel, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, entre otras.

Fue uno de los primeros maquilladores de Christina Aguilera en su era debut y actualmente uno de sus amigos más cercanos.

kSpM5dr.jpg

4pJ4Nod.jpg

JefferXon

JefferXon

Administrator

• Administradores
  • 8548 Comentarios

Stephen Sollitto celebró los 10 años de Bionic (ver tema) publicando varias imagenes junto a Christina Aguilera y su amistad a lo largo de los años.

stephensollitto: Cheers to the 10 year anniversary of @xtina ‘s Bionic Album. I LOVE this #Bionic image so much. So powerful, like her. We were doing press for the release and when we were done that day I asked if I could have one of the images. Here it is 10 years later! Today is also the 20 year anniversary of our first day on her first headlining tour back in 2000. She changed my life. It truly became a glamorous adventure. You have no idea how much fun we’ve had. OMGosh. We have laughed and laughed and laughed, talked and talked and talked and cried as well. Xtina is super smart, she is painfully funny, supportive of my endless razzing and joking around, such a good sport. She is a better friend than you can imagine, so thoughtful, so patient and such a good listener. She hears you. And my GOSH what a memory. She can recall my old boyfriends better than I can. Lol. I have so much because of her. 20 years of private jokes and mishaps we will take to our graves. I am so proud of the great friend she continued to be, the beautiful mom I was so impressed by, the strong woman she innately was, and the powerhouse entertainer that I am in awe of every time she walks out on stage. I always say “She’s the voice of our time.” Thank you - - - . Here’s to 20 more! #bionic #xtina #fighter #friendship #anniversary

PnX07Jt.jpg

9npIwvs.jpg

msUIKTA.jpg

DKwil2x.jpg

aamb2lU.jpg

40tzYE7.jpg

LKgK9fs.jpg

iMl0flx.jpg

yjPcRdV.jpg

fvIeXXj.jpg

01 DE JULIO DE 2020 - Instagram

JefferXon

JefferXon

Administrator

• Administradores
  • 8548 Comentarios
Mención antigua que hizo en Instagram:

stephensollitto: Look what my friend @damibeneyto sent me this am. OMG. At the Ecuadorian Embassy with @xtina in 2000. Those were the days. She worked every single day for at least a full year. But we had soo much fun and spent a lot of it laughing till we cried. Just like now. Lol. #fighters #christinaaguilera #bts @tmgla
8 DE JULIO DE 2018 - Instagram

0 usuarios están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 0 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos