Saltar al contenido

Foto

[Cosmopolitan] Entrevista: Christina Aguilera habla de belleza, música y más (Alemania)

- - - - - Entrevista Cosmopolitan Alemania Glam X X6 Album Xtina

• No puede empezar un nuevo tema
  • Conéctese para comentar
30 respuestas a este tema

FlorDeLoto

FlorDeLoto

Little Dreamer

• Miembros
  • Pip
  • 1784 Comentarios
  • País / Country: Country Flag

Pues a mi si me pareció una entrevista linda, aunque entiendo el descontento de la mayoria porque todos queriamos una primicia musical.

Por cierto, claro que el yoga ayuda a mantenerte en forma... 

Chris Stone

Chris Stone

The Voice Within

• Miembros VIP
  • 698 Comentarios
Pensar que dentro de unos meses change cumplirá un año de haber salido y darnos ilusiones de que el album venia pronto

Bruno Nogueira

Bruno Nogueira

Blank Page

• Novatos
  • 70 Comentarios

Después de escucharla hablar, pff, de leer la entrevista mejor dicho... me recuerda su excelente mentalidad. Voy a intentar no juzgarla más por su cuerpo... un poco inevitable pero valorar más que nada el mensaje que da.

Soar

Soar

Bionic

• Miembros
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4042 Comentarios
Una cosa es que ayude, otra es que sea para eso.

LAMB

LAMB

Fighter ✔

• Miembros
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14806 Comentarios
Siento que ya sabia de memoria sus respuestas. Son las tipicas preguntas que siempre le hacen para promo de fragancias

FlorDeLoto

FlorDeLoto

Little Dreamer

• Miembros
  • Pip
  • 1784 Comentarios

Siento que ya sabia de memoria sus respuestas. Son las tipicas preguntas que siempre le hacen para promo de fragancias

"espero compartir mi trabajo con mis fans pronto" es algo que ya ha dicho en varias ocasiones...  :x17:

Romova

Romova

Fighter ✔

• Miembros VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6052 Comentarios

Pues no se iba a poner a hablar de música para una revista como Cosmopolitan :x114:

Seth

Seth

Little Dreamer

• Miembros
  • Pip
  • 1690 Comentarios

A mí lo que más me hace ruido es que Xtina se me hace tan falsa a veces...

No se si ya le da igual y está cansada o si siempre ha sido así  :x8: 

si, linda entrevista  :x25: 

JefferXon

JefferXon

Administrator

• Administradores
  • 7026 Comentarios

Gala Magazine Alemania el pasado 10 de junio publicó ésta entrevista de Christina Aguilera que básicamente es la misma que le hizo Cosmopolitan Alemania en abril, con ciertas modificaciones, en celebración del décimo aniversario de sus fragancias y lanzamiento de Glam X. (Crédito @BabyJaneRK )

CHRISTINA AGUILERA IN THE INTERVIEW
About beauty, men and being mummy

ccnO7cD.jpg

Christina Aguilera has not only written songs, but also made films, sat in a TV jury, created perfumes, and got two children. In the interview, we talk to her about inner and outer beauty and life as a twin mummy

She is a multitalent and asks whether one of her many jobs is her favorite job, Christina Aguilera does not know a clear answer: "For me, being the mother had the greatest influence, it made clear to me how beautiful life really is, And that the world is greater than we think."

But also the music comes with "the little girl with the big voice," as she was called as a young girl, not too short. "I'm working on very special music and I can not wait to share it with my fans."

Christina Aguilera about her fragrances

"In my case, I love being able to capture how women feel and what qualities they want to emphasize. In my case, self-awareness, femininity and sensuality."

Fragrances are very important to the 36-year-old, for her a fragrance is a big part of her expression. "When I created my new fragrance Glam X, I wanted to create a lively, seductive fragrance that will remain in the memory of all those present, even if you leave the room." Whether her fiancée Matthew Rutler was first the scent that inspired her, she can not say. "The great thing about perfumes is that they smell differently of every person they wear." So it comes to the moment.

"Men must also risk something"

Basically, the pretty blonde finds attractive men who use opportunities and try new things. While this can be scary, but taking risks, one of her experience is stronger and more self-assured.

When it comes to her own beauty, she swears for moisture, hydration and nourishing masks. "Everything that keeps skin and hair from drying out is important to keep it healthy."

"For me, beauty is more of a feeling than something you see"

"It is the energy that a person sprays when she feels well and well in her skin." Also, her 16-year-old I would advise her that beauty comes from within, and she is perfect as she is.

In the past, she has often tried out different looks and styles and loves to take styling not too seriously. "I like to play with different hair colors and make-up looks , it changes your mood, I love every one of my looks, because they all present a different side of my personality."

The vocal hall, however, betrays also; "When I'm free and hang out at home, I like to let my skin breathe, and I have a simple beauty routine: a good moisturizer, sunscreen and maybe a bit of mascara."

"My children are my greatest work"

With her children, Max, 9, and Summer, 3, she spends a lot of time. "My children are my greatest work and I love spending time with them." If, by the way, they decide to follow a similar path, like their mama, they could be sure of their support. "I will support them in everything they want to do."

Fuente: gala.de

Luis_AlayonCcs

Luis_AlayonCcs

The Voice Within

• Miembros
  • 523 Comentarios

Diooooooooooooooooooooos  :x43:  :x43:  :x43:  :x43:  :x43: 

XSONG

XSONG

Fighter ✔

• Miembros VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6762 Comentarios
Ah ok :x11:

También etiquetados con una o más de estas palabras clave: Entrevista, Cosmopolitan, Alemania, Glam X, X6, Album Xtina

0 usuarios están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 0 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos