Saltar al contenido

Foto

[Video] Christina Aguilera felicitó a Matt Rutler por su cumpleaños (5/Abr/21)

- - - - - @Xtina Redes Sociales Matt Rutler Cumpleaños Birthday

• No puede empezar un nuevo tema
  • Conéctese para comentar
3 respuestas a este tema

JefferXon

JefferXon

Administrator

• Administradores
  • 8990 Comentarios
  • País / Country: Country Flag

xtina:
You’re simply the best, @m_rutler! Happy Birthday <3 You continuously impress me with how devoted, driven and hardworking you are, while being a devoted, loving and thoughtful parent & partner. You always strive to be better and never settle for anything but. From being an amazing father to an incredible business man and forward thinker, you innovate and execute ideas on the daily.

I remember when Masterclass was just a little idea being tossed around our backyard. Now knowing and seeing first-hand the backstory in how you helped grow it to become the mega success it is, I’m not surprised because I witness the magic behind the machine every day — in every sense of what you do. From helping keep the family glue together to building the successes you do. I’m proud of you and will always be in your corner...cheering you on to keep shining and succeeding in all your wildest dreams. Love you baby.
💋💥🚀

05 DE ABRIL DE 2020 - Instagram

JefferXon

JefferXon

Administrator

• Administradores
  • 8990 Comentarios
En Twitter:

@Xtina: You’re simply the best, @m_rutler! Happy Birthday <3
8:15 p. m. · 5 abr. 2021·Twitter for iPhone

@Xtina: You continuously impress me with how devoted, driven and hardworking you are, while being a devoted, loving and thoughtful parent & partner. You always strive to be better and never settle for anything but.

@Xtina: From being an amazing father to an incredible business man and forward thinker, you innovate and execute ideas on the daily. I remember when Masterclass was just a little idea being tossed around our backyard.

@Xtina: Now knowing and seeing first-hand the backstory in how you helped grow it to become the mega success it is, I’m not surprised because I witness the magic behind the machine every day — in every sense of what you do.

@Xtina: From helping keep the family glue together to building the successes you do. I’m proud of you and will always be in your corner...cheering you on to keep shining and succeeding in all your wildest dreams. Love you baby.

carlos26

carlos26

Blank Page

• Miembros
  • 269 Comentarios

🥰🥰😍

JefferXon

JefferXon

Administrator

• Administradores
  • 8990 Comentarios

También etiquetados con una o más de estas palabras clave: @Xtina, Redes Sociales, Matt Rutler, Cumpleaños, Birthday

0 usuarios están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 0 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos