Saltar al contenido

Foto

[Tema Oficial] Christina Aguilera línea caliente promocional para Playground (2024)

- - - - - Playground @Xtina

• No puede empezar un nuevo tema
  • Conéctese para comentar
12 respuestas a este tema

JefferXon

JefferXon

Administrator

• Administradores
  • 11180 Comentarios
  • País / Country: Country Flag
Playground y Christina Aguilera lanzan la línea directa sobre sexo 1-888-PLY-GRND en honor a Pillow Talk, el nuevo lubricante personal exclusivo de Xtina que está redefiniendo las conversaciones sobre bienestar sexual. A traves de la linea Christina da consejos importantes sobre educación sexual.

Como parte del lanzamiento, Aguilera publicó teaser promocional del comercial para este nuevo lanzamiento.

Video Teaser:

Xtina: This 6/9 is an extra special one and I CAN’T WAIT to tell you all about it… ✨Today on National Sex Day we continue to explore the importance of sexual health, communication, and pleasure. Stay on the line for a sexy surprise! ☎ #nationalsexday #pillowtalk @hello.playground
09 de junio de 2024 - Instagram

JefferXon

JefferXon

Administrator

• Administradores
  • 11180 Comentarios
Comercial:

Xtina: Communication is the key to fulfilling your greatest fantasies ✨ That’s what #PillowTalk is all about!

To celebrate the launch of this brand new lubricant, we invite you to call the Playground Pillow Talk Hotline. Let’s have an open conversation about owning our sexuality. Because there’s no shame in our phone game ☎

Dial 888-PLY-GRND (888-759-4763) now.

Visit @hello.playground to discover more.

11 de junio de 2024 - Instagram / Facebook / Twitter

JefferXon

JefferXon

Administrator

• Administradores
  • 11180 Comentarios

EXCLUSIVE: Christina Aguilera Is Launching a ‘Wild Rose and Cream’ Lubricant and an Intimacy Tip Hotline
Playground cofounder and chief executive officer Catherine Magee shares more on the new launches and the brand's overall mission.

By Emily Burns / June 11, 2024, 1:00am

pToGodI.jpeg
Christina Aguilera for Playground's new hotline.

Christina Aguilera is ready for some pillow talk.

Tuesday, Playground, cofounded by Aguilera, is launching Pillow Talk, $20, the latest iteration of its libido-enhancing, water-based personal lubricant. To celebrate, the brand is also rolling out a new campaign centered around a sexual wellness tip hotline 1-888-PLY-GRND hosted by Aguilera to destigmatize conversations around sex.

People really are uncomfortable talking about all things sexual wellness,” said Playground cofounder and chief executive officer Catherine Magee, adding that she had personally been shamed throughout the brand’s fundraise process last year. “We are mission driven and about a cause, a message and a purpose as much about a product.

While the brand has a few iterations of its water-based lubricant on the market now, Pillow Talk was Aguilera’s brainchild.

Christina loves essences. In fact, smells are part of her creative process. When she’s in the studio, she has her favorite candles,Magee said. “When we started the process of this, figuring out the essence, she brought in her favorite songs. She bought in her favorite candles. She brought in her favorite products that helped elicit a mood in the bedroom. Then we used that to come up with this essence.

Pillow Talk, which includes the brand’s libido-enhancing adaptogen formula, features notes of rose, heliotrope flower, peony and tonka bean. According to Magee, the complex essence can be described as “wild rose and cream” and evokes words like “warmth, feminine, sexy, sensual, romantic, dreamy, subtle, creamy, alluring [and] inviting.” With its mission at the forefront, Playground will donate 1 percent of Pillow Talk’s net revenue to the Center for Intimacy Justice.

Concurrently, the brand is also launching its 1-888-PLY-GRND hotline.

This hotline will be an opportunity for people to enter and win a real pillow talk with Christina, and it’s also going to talk about Playground’s social cause and mission,” said Magee.

On the hotline, callers can listen to intimacy tips from Aguilera, learn about Pillow Talk, receive a discount code and share their own tips. Callers can also leave a voicemail with their phone number for the chance to receive a one-on-one call from Aguilera.

This campaign speaks directly to women, encouraging better conversations and challenging the culture of shame surrounding women’s sexual health and pleasure, all while contributing to an impactful cause,” said Aguilera in a statement.

While the brand declined to share sales figures around the launch, WWD previously reported that the brand was expected to reach $5 million in sales in 2023. Magee noted that Playground, which recently launched at Target, grew 700 percent between 2023 and 2024 and is expected to reach between 2x and 3x growth this year. Going forward, the brand will continue to focus on health-enhancing sexual wellness products — think of its libido-enhancing formula or its clean ingredient label.

I love the redefinition of sexual wellness here,Magee said. “It’s not just about sex, and it’s not just about health. Those things need to be looked at together.

Fuente: wwd.com

JefferXon

JefferXon

Administrator

• Administradores
  • 11180 Comentarios

Playground Launches 1-888-PLY-GRND Sex Hotline in Honor of Pillow Talk®, Christina Aguilera's New Signature Personal Lubricant That's Redefining Sexual Wellness Conversations

NEWS PROVIDED BY Playground / Jun 11, 2024, 09:00 ET

The sexual wellness brand announces a new social mission through its partnership with the Center for Intimacy Justice

SAN FRANCISCO, June 11, 2024 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Playground, the pioneering sexual wellness brand co-founded by Christina Aguilera, Catherine Magee, and Sandy Vukovic, is rounding out its collection of water-based personal lubricants with the launch of Pillow Talk®. Formulated and inspired by Christina Aguilera, this new signature lubricant was created to encourage shame-free, open, and honest conversations around sexual wellness.

To help spark these conversations and bring awareness to the new launch, Playground has introduced its first purpose-driven campaign "1-888-PLY-GRND". Featuring Aguilera, the campaign aims to foster censorship-free dialogue around women's sexual health and pleasure with a reimagining concept of the 90's male-focused sex hotline. Individuals looking to learn more about sexual wellness can call 1-888-PLY-GRND to hear empowering bedroom tips and tricks directly from Aguilera, gain the opportunity to win a personal pillow talk with her, and gather more insight on Playground's social mission and cause to end regulation around historically taboo topics.

"For our next release with Playground, we are proud to be launching our newest product, Pillow Talk® Personal Lubricant - alongside an inspiring campaign that encompasses everything I have always believed in about sex and sexual health," said Chief Brand Advisor and Co-Founder, Christina Aguilera. "This campaign speaks directly to women, encouraging better conversations and challenging the culture of shame surrounding women's sexual health and pleasure, all while contributing to an impactful cause."

This campaign marks a pivotal moment as part of Playground's new and ongoing social mission to destigmatize conversations about sexuality and sex, promote better sexual health for women, and support better sexual wellness for everyone, starting with the lack of education around sexual well-being. With 53% of high schoolers today graduating without any sex education, and 62% of adult couples admitting to their struggles in discussing sex with their partner*, the absence of sex education perpetuates a lifetime of discomfort and misinformation. This, in turn, contributes to the suppression of conversations about sexual health, pleasure, and dysfunction for women.

To commemorate Playground's ongoing commitment to accessibility and advocacy, the brand has partnered with the Center for Intimacy Justice, a non-profit organization fighting against women's sexual health censorship as its charitable partner. Beginning at launch, 1% of the net revenue for every Pillow Talk® sold will perpetually support nonprofits that align with the brand's social mission.

"We're excited to partner with the Center for Intimacy Justice as we continue to push for decreased restriction of women's sexual health information," said Playground CEO and Co-Founder, Catherine Magee. "When identifying a partner to kick off our social mission, the Center for Intimacy Justice's work felt serendipitous to what has always been our priority at Playground – our dedication and advocacy for women's health. We look forward to combining our efforts to push much-needed change forward."

"We're thrilled to be Playground's first non-profit partner and have the ability to amplify another voice committed to equality and well-being in people's intimate lives," said Center for Intimacy Justice CEO and Founder, Jackie Rotman. "The generous ongoing donation from Playground will not only help provide accessible sexual wellness information across all channels but will also seek to change and challenge the injustice of censorship directed at women's sexual health."

Pillow Talk® is the final edition of Playground's water-based personal lubricant line featuring the brand's award-winning and FDA-approved, water-based lubricant formula. Pillow Talk® hosts a blend of the natural essence of Wild Rose and Cream - a signature lubricant scent created by Aguilera herself. The long-lasting and libido-boosting formula is made with soothing Vitamin E, hydrating hyaluronic acid, and bamboo extract that mimics natural lubrication for a silky slip that just won't quit. Pillow Talk® is plant-based, ultra-gentle, safe for sensitive skin, pH-balanced, hypoallergenic, and condom safe. Inspired by romantic gestures, sweet nothings, and midnight rendezvous, this scent will unleash your pillow talk and quicken your pulse.

To shop Playground and Pillow Talk® online, please visit helloplayground.com. To join in on the conversation, call 1-888-PLY-GRND.

*Dimensions of Couples' Sexual Communication, Relationship Satisfaction, and Sexual Satisfaction. Author, Allen B. Mallory, National Library of Medicine, Dec 2021

About Playground
Created by and for women, Playground is a sexual wellness brand for today's generation seeking improved vaginal health, more comfortable pleasure, and overall better sexual wellness. Starting with our line of award-winning full-sensory personal lubricants, Playground's innovative products are cleanly derived and made from proprietary FDA-cleared formulations clinically tested to be vagina-healthy and libido-boosting. Co-founded by Christina Aguilera and supported by a world-class Sex and Wellness Council, Playground champions all women to strip away stigma and step up satisfaction for better sexual health and wellness. For more information, visit www.helloplayground.com and follow us @hello.playground on Instagram.

SOURCE Playground

Fuente: prnewswire.com

JefferXon

JefferXon

Administrator

• Administradores
  • 11180 Comentarios

Playground Teams Up with Center for Intimacy Justice to Destigmatize Conversations about Sexual Wellness

By Femtech Insider / June 12, 2024

Playground, a sexual wellness brand co-founded by Christina Aguilera, has announced a partnership with the Center for Intimacy Justice as part of its mission to destigmatize discussions about sexuality and promote better sexual health for women. The brand, known for its water-based personal lubricants, is celebrating the launch of Pillow Talk, a new product inspired by Aguilera. The release is accompanied by the “1-888-PLY-GRND” campaign, a reimagined 90s-style sex hotline featuring Aguilera, designed to encourage open, censorship-free dialogues around women’s sexual health.

Campaign and Hotline

The “1-888-PLY-GRND” hotline offers callers bedroom tips from Aguilera, opportunities to win personal consultations, and insights into Playground’s mission to address regulatory barriers surrounding sexual wellness discussions. This initiative addresses statistics showing that over half of high school graduates lack sex education, and 62% of adult couples struggle to discuss sex openly with their partners.

Christina Aguilera, Playground’s Chief Brand Advisor, explains the campaign’s importance: “For our next release with Playground, we are proud to be launching our newest product, Pillow Talk Personal Lubricant – alongside an inspiring campaign that encompasses everything I have always believed in about sex and sexual health. This campaign speaks directly to women, encouraging better conversations and challenging the culture of shame surrounding women’s sexual health and pleasure, all while contributing to an impactful cause.

Partnership with Center for Intimacy Justice

Playground’s partnership with the Center for Intimacy Justice, a non-profit dedicated to fighting censorship in women’s sexual health, also begins with the launch of Pillow Talk. Playground will donate 1% of net revenue from each product sold to support nonprofits aligned with its mission.

Catherine Magee, CEO and Co-Founder of Playground, commented: “We’re excited to partner with the Center for Intimacy Justice as we continue to push for decreased restriction of women’s sexual health information. When identifying a partner to kick off our social mission, the Center for Intimacy Justice’s work felt serendipitous to what has always been our priority at Playground – our dedication and advocacy for women’s health. We look forward to combining our efforts to push much-needed change forward.

Jackie Rotman, CEO and Founder of the Center for Intimacy Justice, added: “We’re thrilled to be Playground’s first non-profit partner and have the ability to amplify another voice committed to equality and well-being in people’s intimate lives. The generous ongoing donation from Playground will not only help provide accessible sexual wellness information across all channels but will also seek to change and challenge the injustice of censorship directed at women’s sexual health.

Fuente: femtechinsider.com

JefferXon

JefferXon

Administrator

• Administradores
  • 11180 Comentarios
:item2: Página web: https://helloplaygro...cts/pillow-talk

yNHrVdz.jpeg
Captura completa: https://i.imgur.com/QNwVNRR.jpeg

JefferXon

JefferXon

Administrator

• Administradores
  • 11180 Comentarios

[Bustle] Sex Talk? Christina Aguilera Is An Open Book

Our vagina is the epicenter of our bodies. It's really important that we take care of it.

VV9GsSC.jpeg

by Olivia Rose Rushing / June 17, 2024

In Chill Chat, Bustle sits down with stars to chat about all things wellness, from their favorite skin care products to their hacks for getting a good night’s sleep. Here, Christina Aguilera talks about Playground’s newest “sex hotline” campaign, how she says well on the daily, and more.

Ever since her earliest culture-shifting records like “Dirrty” and “Can’t Hold Us Down,” Christina Aguilera has established herself as a modern woman who is entirely unafraid of owning her sexuality. Through her lyrics and own brand identity, she’s allowed her fans, too, to own every single part of themselves — and recently, the pop icon has found herself creating those open conversation in an entirely new way.

Meet Playground, a Target-stocked sexual wellness brand that creates actually-good-smelling, pH-balanced lubricants that encourage sensual discovery, whether with a partner or entirely solo. Aguilera is one of Playground’s three cofounders, and the brand aligns with her own open approach to sexuality (the new company is doing a whole lot more than just selling lubes).

Playground takes shame out of that sexual conversation. The vagina is the epicenter of our bodies. It's really important that we [know how to] take care of it,” the singer tells Bustle over the phone. “When you know more about yourself and how to take care of yourself properly, the rest of your life just operates so much better. I’m passing down this message to my own daughter, that it's important to take your wellness and your health seriously, to be good to your body, and to be open to the conversation.

To bring this conversation to the forefront, Playground has partnered with Center for Intimacy Justice to create a sex hotline, which can be reached by calling 1-888-PLY-GRND.

Here, Aguilera chats with Bustle about having open conversations about sex and shares the other ways in which she tends to her wellness.

Tell me more about Playground’s new sex hotline campaign.

Sex hotlines used to be something that was directed at men, but our campaign is for women and meant to open up more conversations about the stigmas of sex and having confidence. You get to call in and hear everything from sex advice and tips, and you can even win a special one-on-one sex talk session with me. Our mission is to empower women.

How have you started having open conversations around sexual wellness in your own household?

I mean, that could be very complicated. I think having the right instincts with it and age-appropriateness is important.

I have a daughter who will be 10 in August. She’s seen the product, though I'm not telling her to use it yet because clearly she's too young. But I tell her it's a wellness product that treasures every part of your body and skin.

I try to tell my 16 year old son how important it is to have healthy relationships and dialogue, that it's important to have a positive relationship with yourself and your self-esteem, and what a healthy relationship looks like. Part of that, I think, is having open communication and being honest with each other and yourselves so that you can choose the right partner and have a safe space to talk about sex.

What’s your advice to women who may want to speak up more in the bedroom?

It has to start from you first. Your partner can sense that self-awareness from you, and in turn, can gain the confidence to then be more open themselves.

Every woman is different, which is why experimenting and discovering what pleasures you — and what spots turn you on — is so important. I think the name “Playground” embodies the idea that it’s OK to explore.

What are some things you do for your own personal wellness on a daily basis?

Journaling. Taking vitamins. I love my baths with my Epsom salts and my oils and things that smell good and yummy. Moisturizer is a big thing. I love yoga in my backyard, in the grass, feeling nature.

Before concerts specifically, I do vocal warmups to help exercise my cords, a little stretching and yoga positions to get blood flowing back to my brain, and breathing to open up my chest. I love to get massages as often as I can to help sore muscles. Also, for vocals, I like my Vicks Vaporizer and my Ricola throat drops.

What’s your “soul city?”

I love Japan. I love going to Tokyo and Kyoto. It's my happy place, I always describe it as that. It’s nostalgic for me because I grew up there for three years of my life when my dad was in the military as a kid.

Everything from the culture to the cleanliness, and people are just more gentler the way they speak to you. I just really feel so at peace. Some places just connect with your soul.

Coffee or tea?

I love a little cinnamon-flavor coffee, and I like it really strong. My partner makes fun of me, he's like, “you like jet fuel.”

What shows are you binge-watching right now?

I like my traveling shows. Eugene Levy has such a cute one called The Reluctant Traveler. It's super cozy. Me and my daughter also love the show Naked and Afraid, it's like survival in nature. I don't know, there's something strangely comforting, but so interesting.

This interview has been edited and condensed for clarity.

Fuente: bustle.com

JefferXon

JefferXon

Administrator

• Administradores
  • 11180 Comentarios
Christina Aguilera publicó en Instagram video promocional en el set de su nuevo producto Pillow Talk.

xtina: The launch of Pillow Talk supports the Center for Intimacy Justice, a non-profit organization dedicated to creating equity in people’s intimate lives and removing censorship around sexual health information <3 #pillowtalk #helloplayground #playground #intimacy #sexualwellness #lubricant #socialcause @hello.playground, @intimacyjustice
17 de junio de 2024 - Instagram

JefferXon

JefferXon

Administrator

• Administradores
  • 11180 Comentarios
Capturas:

Znxn3ch.jpeg GRa321w.jpeg

vTdpRgN.jpeg BKObW8x.jpeg

Qe9GYUJ.jpeg M9wL8ll.jpeg

A8ZBENn.jpeg oGvpopP.jpeg

+Capturas: https://imgur.com/a/xjJqy48

JefferXon

JefferXon

Administrator

• Administradores
  • 11180 Comentarios

revolve: Create an alluring & sensual space with Pillow Talk, a water-based lubricant from @hello.playground inspired by romantic gestures, sweet nothings & midnight rendezvous. Shop Pillow Talk now along with Playground's best sellers on @revolve and @revolvebeauty
21 de junio de 2024 - Instagram

Foto Portada:

NlXPtuk.jpeg

JefferXon

JefferXon

Administrator

• Administradores
  • 11180 Comentarios
Nueva Foto:

@xtinaxclusive: New picture of @xtina for @playground4her :fire:
9:20 p. m. · 21 jun. 2024 - Twitter

JkgHG6C.jpeg

Bonus:

@xtinaxclusive: Legendtina Bvh5jHx.png @xtina
5:49 p. m. · 22 jun. 2024 - Twitter

52hKPSm.png

JefferXon

JefferXon

Administrator

• Administradores
  • 11180 Comentarios
La voz de Christina Aguilera cuando se llama a la "línea caliente" de Playground:

Dial 888-PLY-GRND (888-759-4763)

@mannuelsoler_: Calling RITHT NOW queen 3PttY7f.png KyZEwKa.png 5xGhhW8.png
8:05 a. m. · 11 jun. 2024 - Twitter (+)

JefferXon

JefferXon

Administrator

• Administradores
  • 11180 Comentarios

Christina Aguilera publicó en Instagram video promocional en el set de su nuevo producto Pillow Talk.

Se actualizó la foto de portada de ésta publicación de Xtina en Instagram con una nueva foto promocional:

SCNkao9.jpeg

También etiquetados con una o más de estas palabras clave: Playground, @Xtina

0 usuarios están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 0 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos