Saltar al contenido

Foto

[Tema Oficial] Christina Aguilera cantó en evento Dolce & Gabbana en Italia (2024)

- - - - - Italia Cerdeña Sardinia

• No puede empezar un nuevo tema
  • Conéctese para comentar
11 respuestas a este tema

JefferXon

JefferXon

Administrator

• Administradores
  • 11180 Comentarios
  • País / Country: Country Flag
Desde el pasado 25 de junio todo el equipo de músicos y bailarines de Christina Aguilera emprendieron un viaje hacia la Isla de Cerdeña en Italia para un concierto hasta ahora privado que tendrá lugar el fin de semana del 28 de junio.

nGfjP11.jpeg 5aDSCkO.jpeg

epDrh8e.jpeg KTE1y1n.jpeg

cIJ9Nl1.jpeg 8M9nxbr.jpeg

+Capturas: https://imgur.com/a/H0e3oco

JefferXon

JefferXon

Administrator

• Administradores
  • 11180 Comentarios

Balarines de Xtina celebrando el cumpleaños de Monique Slaughter mientras ensayaban para el show en Italia.

K5v0LFt.jpeg bSxyu5U.jpeg

JefferXon

JefferXon

Administrator

• Administradores
  • 11180 Comentarios
Todo el equipo en Italia:

SIH6NnJ.jpeg 1RLndKi.jpeg

sEsqg5L.jpeg 0TNNNdp.jpeg

l8YMZ4C.jpeg clADe63.jpeg

aVNiJhm.jpeg I0KNuDW.jpeg

:item2: Etienne Ortega via Instagram Stories (25/Jun/24)

P9mg5ga.jpeg aljFU9H.jpeg

JefferXon

JefferXon

Administrator

• Administradores
  • 11180 Comentarios

Músicos y coristas ensayando en el escenario en Italia (28/Jun/24):

:item2: sherrimusiq y tenitinks via Instagram Stories

JefferXon

JefferXon

Administrator

• Administradores
  • 11180 Comentarios
Se rumora que el show de Christina Aguilera en Italia sea para un evento de Dolce & Gabbana el próximo 2 de julio.

uuxm9DZ.jpeg

JefferXon

JefferXon

Administrator

• Administradores
  • 11180 Comentarios
:item2: Xtina via Instagram Stories:

YouTube

:item2: Xtina publicó en redes sociales:

Xtina: Buona notte i9Ub9wh.png gAxxPv6.png
30 de junio de 2024 - Instagram

YouTube

Xtina: Pinktina by D&G DxCewhU.png i9Ub9wh.png
Love you @dolcegabbana 5xGhhW8.png thank you for having me UWeMndy.png
02 de junio de 2024 - Instagram / Twitter

Dn8ATpy.jpeg

IgPJbod.jpeg

ZselB6X.jpeg

tNqoH8G.jpeg

OxEe9Fu.jpeg

fArEZmM.jpeg

QWy5PWN.jpeg

eLKXhKG.jpeg

KIKA9J0.jpeg

cCdTGsr.jpeg

@xtina: Feeling Pretty In Pink DxCewhU.png UyZ4EDm.png
9:30 p. m. · 2 jul. 2024 - Twitter / TikTok

Xtina: Electric. Alive. Charged UWeMndy.png ZH3IyPK.png
02 de julio de 2024 - TikTok

Xtina: Sardinia soundcheck sBW4thx.png i9Ub9wh.png
02 de julio de 2024 - TikTok

JefferXon

JefferXon

Administrator

• Administradores
  • 11180 Comentarios

etienneortega: @xtina for @dolcegabbana Alta Moda in Sardinia <3

Make up @etienneortega
Used my soft contour lip liner in “musa” and “Xola” for contrast.
Ethereal Glow balm in “Rose Quartz”
Styled @chrishoran20 @dolcegabbana
Hair @yuichi_ishida_hair
illustration @ldochev

02 de julio de 2024 - Instagram / Facebook (+Fotos)

LQWqmm1.jpeg

53uGeeE.jpeg

drepubblicait: È iniziata in grande stile la 5 giorni dedicata ai pezzi unici di @dolcegabbana in pieno svolgimento in Sardegna, al Forte Village. Come? Con un concerto a sorpresa di Christina Aguilera (@xtina), che ha rappresentato il culmine dei festeggiamenti della prima serata. Arrivata elegantemente in ritardo, ben dopo la mezzanotte, la cantante ha tenuto il palco eseguendo dal vivo (se lo puó permettere, ha una voce straordinaria) tutti i suoi successi. Set dello show, costumi dei ballerini e abiti della star tutti in rosa schocking: un bel contrasto con il blu scuro del mare e il bianco della spiaggia, che facevano da sfondo.

Adesso sarà la volta delle sere dedicate all’Alta Gioielleria, poi all’Alta Moda da donna, e a seguire l’Alta Sartoria maschile. A chiudere, giovedì sera, la grande festa d’addio (con, parrebbe, un’altra performance a sorpresa).

di @seretibaldi

#DGAltaGioielleria #DGAltaModa #DGAltaSartoria #
01 de julio de 2024 - Instagram

uwn56jk.jpeg

P7P4Hid.jpeg

Foto UHQ:

aa-sardegna2024-forte-village-christinaa
Fuente: wmagazine.com

JefferXon

JefferXon

Administrator

• Administradores
  • 11180 Comentarios
:item2: Vertical:

dolcegabbana:
@xtina graced the stage to open the #DGAltaGioielleria, #DGAltaModa, and #DGAltaSartoria events at @ForteVillage, wearing #DolceGabbana and captivating attendees with an unforgettable performance.

Styling @chrishoran20 #DGCelebs
01 de julio de 2024 - Instagram / TikTok / Facebook / Twitter

:item2: Horizontal:

Dolce & Gabbana: Christina Aguilera graced the stage to open the #DGAltaGioielleria, #DGAltaModa, and #DGAltaSartoria events at Forte Village, wearing #DolceGabbana and captivating attendees with an unforgettable performance.

Styling: Chris Horan#DGCelebs
01 de julio de 2024 - YouTube / Linkedin / Weibo

Sardegna 2024: Alta Gioielleria, Alta Moda, Alta Sartoria – The Performance

WowChristina / Xtina Daily

JefferXon

JefferXon

Administrator

• Administradores
  • 11180 Comentarios

[ELLE] How Christina Aguilera Got Ready to Perform at Dolce & Gabbana’s Alta Moda Welcome Party in Sardinia

The singer brought “Lady Marmalade” (and plenty of glitter) to the Italian island.

BY ELLE.COMPUBLISHED: JUL 2, 2024

4KKcNR1.jpeg
THOMAS FALCONE

Trust Christina Aguilera to embrace the heat in Sardinia, Italy. At the welcome party for Dolce & Gabbana’s Alta Moda presentation over the weekend, the singer acted as the ultimate surprise and welcomed guests to the three-day celebration in Forte Village with a characteristically pink performance, festooned in glitter, feathers, and diamonds, and belted out her classic “Lady Marmalade.” It’s been more than 20 years since Aguilera first dropped the song with Lil’ Kim, Mya, and P!nk, but she sounded just as ferocious in Italy as she did on the stage of the Moulin Rouge.

For the ritzy showcase, Aguilera wore a pink Dolce & Gabbana corset with matching boots, and teamed up with the house’s beauty team for hair and makeup. Xtina tells ELLE.com she’s worn “D&G countless times over the years,” so performing for its VIPs was “so much fun.” Ahead, she shares an inside look at what went into her show—and her look—exclusively with ELLE.

I7YvXol.jpeg

The mic pack. Can’t perform without it!

54ncGu3.jpeg

This is our final rehearsal before the show. Practice is essential before any performance, no matter what size audience we have.

qOUevz4.jpeg

This is our moment to tighten up the musical arrangements, sort final choreography and blocking, and also get a sense of the acoustics for the space.

FuuuGme.jpeg

The details.

TyPW16z.jpeg

My time in glam before a show is very important—this is also when I do my vocal warm-ups and think through the performance ahead.

0eS0Ri2.jpeg

Today, I’m working with my friend Etienne Ortega on makeup and Yuichi Ishida on hair. And since we’re in Italy with a late-night party vibe performance, for glam, we’re aiming for something with shimmer and pinks to complement the wardrobe and stage.

MG9ryjN.jpeg

Thank you, Dolce & Gabbana, for the personalized robe.

Pxo5Viq.jpeg

Always have appreciated the attention to detail and statement pieces.

HZZnxsj.jpeg

The final touches for each of my custom looks were accompanied by these carefully selected accessories. I prefer to have options with the finishing touches, so having all of these add-ons allows me to really complete an outfit just before showtime—oftentimes the final details depend on how glam looks as well.

vrQO7DC.jpeg

Here is one of the looks that we created with the atelier, along with my stylist, Chris [Horan]. Pink was the theme [that was] decided [on] with the event’s production [team], and with that in mind I wanted show looks that lean into something playful and feminine, but still modern, with a nod to D&G’s regular silhouettes.

Dbn4Shl.jpeg

The heat and humidity here in Sardinia is no joke. I generally get my glam done and get ready off-site for special event performances, so this photo is just a few minutes before actually hitting the stage.

yJ6a3pk.jpeg

This performance was so much fun! Having 40-plus dancers, in addition to live string players and a backdrop of the ocean’s night sky, set the vibe for the show.

vm1OygU.jpeg

It ended with a fireworks display—a perfect kickoff night to the Alta Moda weekend.

rAJ7Ve7.jpeg

Thank you again to Domenico [Dolce], Stefano [Gabbana], and everyone at D&G for having me in Italy. This fashion house has been a part of my life for so many years, and it’s my pleasure to be a part of the Alta Moda event—see you again soon!

Fotos UHQ:

6-30-xtina-d-g596-credit-dolce-gabbana-b 6-30-xtina-d-g19-credit-dolce-gabbana-be 6-30-xtina-d-g604-credit-dolce-gabbana-b 6-30-xtina-d-g653-credit-dolce-gabbana-b 6-30-xtina-d-g573-credit-dolce-gabbana-b 6-30-xtina-d-g665-credit-dolce-gabbana-b 6-30-xtina-d-g433-credit-dolce-gabbana-b 6-30-xtina-d-g162-credit-dolce-gabbana-b 6-30-xtina-d-g101-credit-dolce-gabbana-b 6-30-xtina-d-g850-credit-dolce-gabbana-b 6-30-xtina-d-g827-credit-dolce-gabbana-b 6-30-xtina-d-g1606-credit-dolce-gabbana- 6-30-xtina-d-g1743-credit-dolce-gabbana- 6-30-xtina-d-g1176-credit-dolce-gabbana- 1-christina-aguilera-grwm-elle-66840b4b8
Imgur / Ibb.co

Fuente: elle.com
Capturas: imgur.com

JefferXon

JefferXon

Administrator

• Administradores
  • 11180 Comentarios

chrispat1986: We give 100% in rehearsal. Even with 100 degree weather because we want to give the best. Especially since we’re playing in PINK 3fMebAS.png 3fMebAS.png 3fMebAS.png
03 de julio de 2024 - Instagram

JefferXon

JefferXon

Administrator

• Administradores
  • 11180 Comentarios
Christina Aguilera publicó nuevo video en redes sociales:

@xtina: Magical moments in Sardinia i9Ub9wh.png pcsUl8V.png Thank you @dolcegabbana
4:16 p. m. · 5 jul. 2024 - Twitter / Instagram

JefferXon

JefferXon

Administrator

• Administradores
  • 11180 Comentarios
Christina Aguilera publicó en redes sociales video recopilatorio de los ensayos para su show en el evento de Dolce & Gabbana.

xtina: Soundcheck Pt. 2 sBW4thx.png
12 de de 2024 - Instagram / TikTok

Foto portada:

Q2lbTVp.jpeg

También etiquetados con una o más de estas palabras clave: Italia, Cerdeña, Sardinia

0 usuarios están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 0 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos